In the 21st century, the mode of reading is getting changed and is totally based on modern technology. E-readers are enabled with sophisticated technology therefore many companies have rolled out their devices on the market. Kindle is one of the most prominent e-readers and incorporated with advanced technology like water resistance, e-ink, audio digital content, and so on. However, once in a blue moon, a few of the technical issues faced by its users for instance, vertical and horizontal lines on kindles that can spoil the reading experience of the readers. In order to resolve this issue, one can get either Kindle Support or can go through this blog which is dedicated to resolving this glitch.
Many kindle users were seen complaining about vertical and horizontal lines on kindles, no matter how old this kindle is, a few of the complaints were brought into the light even in those kindles which are just a few months old.
Follow Procedure To Fix Vertical And Horizontal Lines On Kindles
Vertical and horizontal lines on kindles create a lot of problems for its users who are unable to read their favorite digital content. The development of this glitch comes to light due to two reasons either hardware or software. If your kindle has developed vertical and horizontal lines on Kindle due to software, this article can help them to troubleshoot this glitch. The following steps will help them out to reset Amazon Kindle:
• First and foremost, it is advised to press and hold the power button of your device for 45 seconds.
• As 45 seconds get over, you will release the power button of your device.
• After that, you will be asked to wait for two minutes, and then turn on your device.
• In case of having a leather cover, it is advisable that you take it off. With a view to resolving this issue, you will have to do this procedure at least 3 times at a stretch.
If this preceding procedure does not produce any result, you will be advised to perform the next one.
• At first, charge your kindle for five minutes at least.
• As five minutes get over, you will be asked to press and hold the power button of your kindle for 45 minutes.
• Rebooting of your kindle should last for up to 3 minutes.
Despite making this effort, if you are unable to resolve vertical and horizontal lines on kindles, you can apply the following method which is mentioned below.
• To begin with, the users of kindle connect the USB cable to the computer but do not connect your device.
• After that, you will be asked to hold the power button for 20 seconds.
• As 20 seconds get over, you keep holding the power button while plugging the other part of the USB cable in your kindle.
• And then leave the kindle unattended for two minutes; thereafter turn your kindle on.
The kindle users can resolve vertical and horizontal lines on kindles issues by are following the above given steps one by one. If the users still struggle to fix this issue, they can get help from experts who are ready to assist around the clock.