Those days are gone when you carry both devices on your trip to read your favorite books. Now in this digital world, one can sync Kindle with iPhone & iPad with ease. Now you can effortlessly utilize your time while waiting in a queue at a coffee shop by reading a book on your iPhone or iPad. Both iPhones and iPads are used for various tasks. Reading your favorite content is one of them. This article has covered all the steps that will help you to sync Kindle with iPhone & iPad, thus you can enhance your reading experience and for further information go with the Amazon Kindle help option.
Sync Kindle With Iphone And Ipad
If you have an Amazon Kindle device, iPhone, or iPad, and you want to read the Kindle content on the iPhone and iPad, this can be done by syncing. Thus, you can access the Kindle library across your devices moreover, will not miss a moment of page turning. The below-given steps are going to help you sync Kindle with iPhone & iPad smoothly.
Step 1: Install The Kindle App On Your Iphone And Ipad
The first thing you must do is to install an Amazon Kindle app on both devices to Sync Kindle with iPhone & iPad by following the below-mentioned steps.
• Navigate the Amazon App Store on your own iPhone or iPad devices.
• Go to the “search bar” and search for Kindle.
• Click on the “Get” button or “Download” button which is next to your Kindle app.
• Now wait until the installation process of this gets over on both devices.
Step 2: Log In To Your Amazon Account
As the installation process of the Kindle app is done on your iPhone and iPad devices, afterward login to your current Amazon account by following the steps.
• To begin with, launch the Kindle app on your own iPhone and iPad devices.
• Click on the “Sign In” option.
• Now, type your current Amazon account email or password.
• Click on the “Sign In” option one more time.
Step 3: Sync Kindle With iPhone & iPad
After signing in to your current Amazon account, you will sync your Kindle books with the iPad and iPhone by executing the below-given steps.
• Now, open the Kindle app on your devices like your iPad and iPhone.
• Go to the bottom of the screen and open the “Kindle app” on your own iPhone or iPad device.
• Click on the “Library” option.
• Soon, you will have a long list of Kindle books.
• Thereafter, download that book to your devices by tapping on its cover.
Step 4: Managing Sync Across Devices
After executing the above-given steps, you can manage the sync settings across the devices. The things you can do to manage and sync Kindle with iPhone & iPad across devices are given below.
• Your devices will by default sync your reading progress with Kindle and allow you to start from where you left off.
• The notes and highlights you did in a book will let you sync across devices.
Whispersync: You can switch between reading Kindle e-books and listening to the same book on other devices, like iPad or iPhone using Whispersync.
By following the above given steps you can Sync Kindle with iPhone & iPad with ease. However, if you come across any problem, you can contact the online experts who will help you around the clock.