Are you facing issues in using your Silk Browser on Amazon Kindle? Don’t worry because you can fix it! A fast solution offers a comfortable way of enjoying the browser advantages. It might cost you an extra cost if you hire an expert to help you. Why not do the solution yourself? Before you do that, here are the important things you need to do before you begin:
Connect Your Device to Wireless Network
Don’t rush the solution process if your wireless connection is not stable. You can’t use the Silk Browser if your Kindle device does not have Wireless Network connection.
Turn Off Parental Controls
Some apps on your device won'twork if the Parental Controls are not off. So, you swipe on the top part of the screen and select Settings. Then, you press Parental Controls. You can also enter the Parental Controls password.
Take Note: The password you would type is different from your PIN or screen password. So, here are the effective solutions to assure you have excellent use of Amazon Kindle.
The Silk Browser Wouldn’t Crash or Open
You find it a hassle if the browser wouldn’t crash or open. Well, that’s easy to fix. You need to clear the cache and cookies.
Here are a few steps you have to do:
- You select Silk Brower and go to the left side and choose History.
- Next, you tap the Trash icon.
- Then, you can select Cookies and the Site Data. From here, you can see the Cached Images and other files. You make sure that no other things are selected to make the process a success.
- Now you tap the Clear Data.
- You swipe on the left part and choose Settings.
- After this, you can type Advanced and then Site Settings.
- Last, you make sure these are all selected:
- The camera is Ask First
- Location is Blocked
- Cookies are Allowed
- The microphone is Ask First
- Pop-ups are Blocked
- Media Auto play is Allowed
Adobe Flash Content Wouldn’t Play
This issue happens when a site presents the following on the Silk Browser:
- There’s an error message
- A flush icon is missing
- There’s an option that directs you to a mobile version or non-Flash
But, if you still have problems viewing a website using Adobe Flash, you can turn to mobile view. Here are the excellent tips for you to do it:
- You tap the Menu icon in the Silk Browser.
- You now choose another view, and then you tap Mobile.
There are also sites that offer you compatible apps for the Silk Browser. You can check this on Amazon Kindle Support and have the best results. Also, you have to take note that not all sites are compatible with the reading view. So, you have to make sure the Reading View is compatible with the site.
Silk Browser problems have simple solutions. It’s up to you to apply the solutions. You need to remember to follow the guidelines to repair a success. Come and give it a try now!