On the digital market, Amazon prime turns out to be one of the best mediums to watch your favorite digital content in this tech world. It has a wide range of content to watch which are available in many languages depending on your location. If you want to improve any foreign language while watching your favorite program, it provides subtitles in different languages, Trivia about the scenes, as well as information about the content, or IMDB ratings. By way of getting its subscription, one can get an amazing experience. The best thing about an Amazon prime account is that it can be shared with your siblings, friends, or relatives with ease. Amazon device support is dedicated to providing complete information about the process to share Amazon prime account with others.
Benefits That You Get To Share Amazon Prime Account
The benefits that you get after sharing the Amazon prime account with your relatives and friends are given below.
• Prime video provides an opportunity to access thousands of movies, web series, or TV shows.
• One can utilize unlimited storage for photos.
• Diaper subscription is available at %20 off.
• Via using the lending library, one can access free kindle books.
• Prime fresh benefits are available.
• Baby registry comes with 15% off.
• One can get two days free or same-day.
Without much ado let’s learn how to share Amazon prime account with your relatives, friends, or siblings. Amazon provides an opportunity for its subscribers to share their subscriptions with up to 4 users on one subscription. In order to help its subscribers, Amazon comes with a household option that can let you add or manage friends and family.
One can avail of this opportunity only on a desktop. One can manage one’s sharing plan on a desktop browser with ease. There are a few steps to be followed by you, thus one can share Amazon prime account with others.
• The browser that you like opens it.
• On your browser, open the Amazon website.
• After that, you will click on the “down arrow” on the accounts and lists option which is situated at the top right corner.
• Now, click on the “your account” option.
• Select the “Manage your household” option.
• Soon, the new tab will open, and choose the option “add an adult” one can also choose the “add a child” or “add a teen” option which depends on your family member.
• By way of providing the details, you can add Amazon Prime. After that, you can log in with your Amazon account. Now, you can click on the “edit” option if you want.
• Finally, you can share Amazon prime account with your friends and family members.
By way of reading the post, one can learn how to share Amazon prime account with others without facing any issues. This post has covered all the content which is required by the users. If you need more information about it, you can contact to the online experts who will help you remotely.