Amazon is enabled with a large number of e-books, but all the e-books are not available on the Amazon store. It means one has to import one’s favorite e-book from other resources on kindle. But, Amazon kindle does not let entertain other resources share e-books on kindle, therefore, it has regulated with DRM (Digital Rights Management). Taking this plight into consideration, Calibre software was launched that is free and open-source and can allow you to convert e-books, and sync them with a wide range of e-readers such as kindle, or help you organize your e-book as well. In order to learn how to send e-books to Kindle through caliber, go through the post till the end and find the solution to the issue. In case you are facing any kind of issue with Kindle device and you need experts help to fix this then contact fire tablet support team and here the experts will help you to resolve your issue easily.
Features Of Calibre Software
Before installing caliber software on the computer to transfer books on kindle, one must go through its assorted features which are given below.
The interface of caliber software is designed considering non-technocrat kindle users using three clicks; one can get one’s goal easily.
Removal Of DRM (Digital Rights Management)
DRM is applied by Amazon which creates barriers to transferring books from computer to e-readers, and vice-versa. Using caliber software obliterates DRM and gives freedom to send e-books to Kindle through caliber with ease, moreover, it converts book format according to your device as well.
Use Calibre On The Go
In order to use Calibre software, no need to carry a computer or Tablet on the go, using USB, you can use Calibre wherever you want.
Supportable With Most E-Readers
Calibre software is compatible with most of the prominent e-readers on the market, and one can add more devices to the list with every update. The documents that are prepared by you can be converted into a book using Calibre software.
How To Set Up Calibre On A Computer
Calibre, available on Mac, Linux, and Windows, is open source e-book management program. It is enabled with pro-level attributes that can help us handle our e-book library and move e-books from one device to an e-reader. The best thing about Calibre is that it converts e-book formats into kindle’s default e-book format before transferring to your Kindle. Here are a few of the steps that will help you how to set up caliber software on your computer.
- Go to http://calibre-ebook.com/download.
- After that click on the windows icon.
- Now, click on “the download Calibre link”.
- And find the place where you want to save the caliber file on the computer and click on save.
- As the downloading process gets over, double-click “the downloaded file”, and click on “Run” to install the software on your PC.
- Now, click on yes to agree with the terms and conditions which are provided by the software by selecting the check box.
- After installing the caliber software on your PC, You must select a language of your choice and file location for your e-books, and then tap on “Next” to proceed.
- After that, you will select “your device model” and go to the menu to select the manufacturer of your device and model number, or tap on “Next”.
- Now on the next screen window, you will set up wireless email delivery for e-books which is optional. In case of having a kindle email address setup, you can type the required details and click on “Next”.
- Thus, the setup process of calibre app is done, and click on “Finish” to launch the app.
How To Add E-Books To Your Calibre Library
Here are a few of the steps that will help you add e-books to your calibre library.
- Click on “add books” in the upper left corner.
- Navigate the e-book file on your computer and select it.
- And then click on “open”, and the other way around is that one can also drag and drop the file.
- It can also import the e-book as you see the metadata, details of book, and then covert art.
Connect And Disconnect Kindle To Your Computer
With the help of a USB cable, you can connect your kindle to your PC, as kindle is recognized by Calibre. The book title column appears on the device, and then it can be send e-books to Kindle through caliber to the kindle’s memory. For the book, you want to send to your kindle, select the book from caliber, and then right-click the selection. After that click on “send to device” and then “send to memory”. While transferring EPUB e-books, caliber lets you convert them into MOBI, and then click on “Yes”. After sending the e-book, it is time to eject the kindle from the computer. Go to the toolbar of the caliber and navigate to the device button and open the drop-down menu, click on “Eject the device”, finally unplug the device from the computer. Now, you can read your e-book on your kindle. The post is enabled with complete information that will help device owners to send e-books to Kindle through caliber with ease. However, if you have any problem, you can click on this link or get more information about it.