Kindle Fire Keyboard Not Working? Don’t worry this is not a big issue for regular e-book readers it can be solved easily by the help of this article in below, sometimes this bugs come due to rough use. Unquestionably, Kindle Fire has emerged as one of the best gadgets in the sphere of digital reading. Kindle is the most sought-after device for avid readers to satiate their appetite for reading while being at home or travelling. Gone are the days when readers used to buy books in physical forms and would go to the library to borrow books to achieve their reading fantasy.
In this era, where everything is getting digitized very swiftly, reading has also joined this race, as there is no point in lagging behind. Now all the books from pocket to hefty one, which were not possible to carry has got stored in a small device well-known as Kindle Fire. Amazon has introduced Kindle Fire for its readers to offer a wide variety of options like download books, web browsing, emailing, playing games, and so on. But sometimes there might be small issues that can prevent you to take full advantages of this device such as Kindle Fire Keyboard Not Working issue that can be irritating.
Kindle comes with ground-breaking features, even the battery backup of this device is so incredible that lasts around one week, not hours. Kindle changes the mindset of the people made them realize that e-book is cheaper than a paper book. Despite having all positive aspects, it also attracts a few drawbacks that can be full of frustration at the time of using this device. One of the most talked-about issues is typing with Kindle Fire. Sometimes you will see that Kindle Fire Keyboard Not Working smoothly. Being a Kindle Fire user if you have not experienced this issue, is ready to face, this article is going to help you resolve this issue.
Steps To Fix Kindle Fire Keyboard Not Working Problem
- Primarily clean your touch screen with a microfiber cloth if it is dirty, you are advised to use cleaned touch screen.
- Sometimes you can notice air bubble on the touch screen of your device which causes a problem in typing and it will look time Kindle Fire Keyboard Not Working properly.
- Once in awhile, Kindle Fire stops working due to lack of charging if you come across such kind of the issue; charge your kindle at least for 35 minutes to resolve this problem.
- After charging your kindle, you go to restart your device and press the power button at least for 20 seconds.
- Despite making all those efforts which are given above, and your typing issue with your Kindle Fire is not resolved, you can Reset Kindle To Factory Defaults but before going into this process, you must save your all content.
- Without any question, typing issue with Kindle Fire can be resolved in a couple of minutes therefore, it is not known as a mess which cannot be corrected by you.
By way of following convenient troubleshooting steps, you can overcome Kindle Fire Keyboard Not Working problem easily without many headaches. If you are unable to resolve this issue, you can make contact with our technicians who are available 24 by 7 to resolve your issue with kindle.
My keyboard pops up to search, but then when I type, it does not show and will not search. when I press the search after typing, it takes me right into the last book I was reading.
Well that didn’t work!
Amazon fire keyboard pops up but I cannot search