Amazon is an eminent device that has millions of users across the world, and it has pushed its contemporary competitors towards the edge exit due to its robust technology moreover, it has dominated this market segment. However, once in a blue moon, a few of the technical glitches are reported by the kindle users, and one of the common glitches is Kindle Fire has no sound. The reason for having no sound in kindle is due to its hardware and software, in this post; both aspects have been covered to resolve this issue so that they can get the audio again on the kindle. If the users have another issue apart from Kindle Fire has no sound, they can utilize amazon device support kindle to troubleshoot their other issues.
Hardware Issues Of Kindle Tablet
Examine Headphones And Its Built-In Speaker
The kindle is enabled with two different conduits which are used to generate sound either headphone jack or onboard speaker. One must plug given a pair of headphones into the jack after that check the sound through the channel, and another step will be unplugged the headphones to see the onboard speakers works. In case finding one works and the other does not, the issue may be in either an onboard speaker or headphones jack or maybe using the headphones. At this point, you should go for using another headphones and jack to test if still issue exists, you must think apart from it.
Inspect The Fitting Of The Headphones
Jacks of the headphones can cause a sound issue in kindle as they are weak. Therefore make sure you should fit them accurately within the socket. Jacks are available in many designs they should be placed in a perfect manner to avoid facing this issue.
Check A Different Pair Of Headphones
Trying different pairs of headphones to check on kindle, in the same way, tries your headphones on another kindle as well to prove they are working or not. Thus, the users can find problems either with headphones or devices.
Headphones Jacks Need To Be Cleaned
Headphone jack sockets are akin to bellybuttons so it is a very comfy place for the dust and dirt to sit inside them. They cannot be rinsed with water or soap, only the dirt and dust can be out with the help of compressed air. Performing visual check can be a good idea using a flash light. Make sure while cleaning out jacks, there should be no dust and dirt inside it. Thus, Kindle Fire has no sound issues.
Kindle Has Sound Problem Due To Software
Apart from hardware, Kindle Fire has no sound cannot be negated due to software as well. One needs to do a few things to determine to overcome this issue and assorted reasons are given below.
Using Safe Mode A Bit Tricky
Making a distinction between hardware and software glitches is easy to work for kindle users, just they need to use safe mode, by doing so, if the volume of kindle is increased, and it means hardware is causing an issue of kindle sound. Usually, people find it hard to keep device on safe mode if they are not tech-savvy; therefore, dedicated steps that can help you use safe mode features of this device are mentioned below.
To Begin With Turning Kindle Off
- The next step will be holding down the power button unless you find the Amazon logo.
- As soon as logo appears, you need to press the volume down button, sometime; this process needs a few efforts to perform.
- After, the safe mode will be on automatically.
- Despite performing safe mode, Kindle Fire has no sound. You must go to execute next steps.
Reboot Your Kindle
- At first, getting screen black of device, holding down the power button for 20 seconds.
- Wait until it has shut down completely.
- Aim to restart your device, you must press and hold power button.
- If Kindle Fire has no sound still persists, move to next step that will resolve your issue.
Keep Bluetooth Of Your Device Off
Many a time, it has been noticed that kindle has no sound occurs due to Bluetooth which is not compatible with your kindle, at this point, you must keep the Bluetooth of your kindle off which is done using a few steps are given below.
- To begin with swiping down from the top of home screen.
- After that hit on “wireless”.
- Lastly, in order to enable wireless, click on” tap off” Kindle operating system needs to be updated periodically.
- The Outdate operating system can be one of the eminent issues of creating sound problems in your kindle. But the good thing about kindle is that it can be updated automatically.
Factory Reset Can Resolve Kindle Has No Sound
Factory reset of your kindle is executed as the last option. Save your data before opting for this method. Otherwise, you will miss your data which is available in your kindle, in order to backup your kindle data, the following steps are here.
- At first, you must swipe down from the home screen of your device and click on “settings”.
- Hit on “device options”.
- After that click on “backup &restore”.
- Click on” device backup”.
- Lastly, click on”backup now”.
- After saving your data which is in the kindle, you can perform a factory reset.
Download Speaker Boost App
After making all the above-given suggestions, you can go to the Amazon website to download the speaker boost app which is free will help you to overcome this issue. Many kindle users say that this effort provides great succor to improve volume woes.
Kindle Fire has no sound is encountered by most of the kindle users which can be resolved by themselves by way of applying the above-given methods. However, you find yourself unable to fix this issue; you can go to the technician or replace your kindle if it is warranty period.