Have you heard of Kindle Fire email app? If so, you know that it works with Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, and iCloud. In this post, we will help you how to get it working and let you know how to do Kindle Email Setup within minutes. In case you didn’t know yet, the Amazon Kindle is a collection of e-readers created and marketed by Amazon. Every Amazon Kindle devices allow users to purchase, download, browse, and read magazines, newspapers, e-books and other digital media through wireless networking to the Kindle Store.
These days emails are an essential part of our lives and no one can live without them. The days are gone when we were dependent on computers to send and receive emails. Well, if you are not aware, you can do this right on your Kindle device on the go. You can setup multiple email accounts on your Kindle Fire device using POP3 and IMAP protocols such as Gmail, Outlook and Yahoo. Following in this article, we will let you know how to setup an email account on your Amazon Kindle that you can use anywhere with just and internet connection.
Before you could use email app, make sure you have active internet, if not Connect Kindle to WiFi first. Setting up an email account on Kindle Fire HD includes giving data about one or more email accounts which you have already created with a provider like Gmail. Make sure to follow the following steps to set up your email account the first time you utilize the app.
Steps To Setup Email on Kindle Fire Device
- Swipe down from the top of the Home Screen to show Settings. There, you will see the Quick Settings.
- Tap on “More" and then go to “My Account".
- Click “Manage Email Accounts".
- Click “Add Account" – It will bring a new dialog box on the screen.
- Here you can choose your email provider such as Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, or iCloud.
- Input your username, email and password in the provided fields and then hit “Next" – After that a new screen will appear showing two fields.
- Input the name which will show on outgoing messages on the Name field and an address on the email address field for the email account.
- If you prefer to set this up as your default email account, you can hit the “Send Mail From This Account by Default" checkbox. Then make sure to click “Next".
- When a message shows about how some accounts will sync along with your Kindle Fire, you can click OK to continue.
- In the final screen, hit “Save" and then hit the “View Inbox" icon to proceed to the inbox for the account you finished setting up.
Now, you can easily set up different email accounts you desire. After you open the email app of Kindle Fire HD, you will notice a Unified Inbox which mixes messages from all the accounts you have created, and even the individual inboxes for every account. Do you think you can now configure your email on Kindle? If not, get in touch with Kindle Support on toll free phone number. We believe with these simple and easy steps on how to configure one, the process will surely be a breeze.