A famous Kindle app is developed by Amazon to run on computer, phones and tablet including a version that runs on IOS as well. Since that time the Kindle has become leading platform for reading, publishing and distributing eBooks. This is a popular app for reading books and it is an incredibly robust reader app and features various capacities to adjust the reading experience. If you want to read eBooks on iPhone and iPad then you will need the Kindle app. It’s a free app so you can turn your phone or tablet into a quick eBook reader and you can read it anytime, anywhere.
To install the Kindle App visit the App Store and type Kindle in the search box and download the App. Once the download is complete, install it and use your existing Amazon account email address and password to login. If you don’t have Amazon account then first you need to create it.
First of all you have to purchase at least one eBook and added it to your Kindle library via Kindle Cloud Reader then it will automatically become visible in the Kindle App. Start the App on your iPhone and iPad and hit library option to see all the eBooks available on your Amazon library. Now choose the book which you want to read and download it.
Steps to Purchase Kindle Books on iPad
- Open the Safari browser on your Ipad.
- Go to the Amazon website and Login into your Account.
- You can do this same thing in your computer it doesn’t matter. The important point is that you login to Amazon site using the same account that is associated with your Kindle app on the Ipad.
- Now select the book which you want to purchase and make sure that you choose the Kindle version of that particular book.
- Follow all the steps to complete the purchase.
- Now you can see a drop down list and you have to choose where you want to deliver the Kindle book.
- This drop down list shows all the devices on which you have installed Kindle app and it doesn’t matter which one you choose.
- Once the purchase of desired Kindle book is completed start the Kindle app on Ipad.
- Now Tap on the Library option at the bottom of the screen and then tap All at the top of the screen.
- If you don’t see the book you just purchased here then hit on Sort option at the top right of the screen and then tap on Recent in the drop down menu.
- To Refresh the Kindle app you need to Swipe down.
- Select the book to download and start reading it.
In the above article we explain you how buy to Kindle Books on Ipad. If you follow all the given above steps properly than you can easily able to handle this issues. Still if you face any trouble, get in touch with Kindle Support team or let us know in the comment sections.