The Peacock TV app is one of the most prominent entertainment apps on the internet which has millions of users across the world. The installation process of this app is very easy as it is found on the Amazon Apps Store which can be done in no time. If you are looking forward to install Peacock TV App on Fire Tablet, you are at the right place as this post is enabled with complete information that will help you install Peacock TV App on Fire Tablet with ease. If you have issue or query regarding to Kindle device then feel free to contact Kindle Support team to resolve your issue or query in no time.
Overview Of Peacock TV App
The Peacock app is based in the US, and its streaming services are taken from NBC Universal which provides original content from NBC Universal studios as well as third-party syndicated content. One can stream on-demand shows, movies, etc. Moreover, it lets you stream Live TV content. The content of Peacock TV can be streamed on all the popular online platforms, such as Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox, Roku, and many more. The number of its subscribers is increasing by leaps and bounds because it is available in many countries, including, Italy, Germany, Ireland, Switzerland, the United States, the United Kingdom, and Austria.
How To Sign Up For Peacock TV App
To stream content on Peacock TV, you must sign up for its subscription. To subscribe to Peacock TV, one must pick one of its favorite plans given below.
- Peacock without paying a single buck.
- Peacock Premium is available for $4.99 per month.
- Peacock Premium Plus without add is available at $ 9.99 per month.
Note: If you have subscribed to Xfinity or Cox, you are eligible to access Peacock Premium without paying an extra cost. The subscription to the Peacock TV App is also available annually which can be cheap as well given below.
- Peacock Premium plan is available at $49.99 per annum.
- Peacock Premium Plus which is ad-free is available at $99.99.
How To Install Peacock TV App On Fire Tablet
The Peacock TV app is available on the Amazon apps store and so you can easily install Peacock TV App on Fire Tablet from there. This process is only applicable to the residents of the USA. If you want to stream the content of the Peacock TV App outside of the USA, you must use an authentic VPN.
- To begin with, turn your Fire Tablet on and connect it to standard internet by Wi-Fi.
- After that, go to the home screen of your device and click on “Appstore”.
- In the search bar, you will type Peacock TV App and click on “Go”.
- In order to start downloading process of Peacock, you will click on the “Get” option. Soon, the downloading process will start.
- As soon as the downloading process is finished, you will tap on “Open” to launch this app.
After picking the subscription play, you will go to the Library of Peacock TV App. Subsequently, you will be able to enjoy the content. The procedure is to install Peacock TV App on Fire Tablet has been easy after reading the post. However, if you come across any problems, you can contact the online experts who are available around the clock.