Amazon Fire Tablets are known as solid entry-level devices dedicated to watching movies, playing games, and reading books. Enable show mode on fire tablet can enhance its performance and turn your home into a smart home or can be controlled by Alexa’s voice controls. But show mode cannot be enabled with all the versions of the Amazon Fire Tablets by its users. Enable show mode on fire tablet is possible by using many methods which have been included in the amazon com kindle support to help you. Amazon Fire Tablets which are 8-inch or 10-inch can be enabled with the show mode feature that can turn your tablet into an Alexa –controlled smart home display. By using show mode, eliminate the need to use Echo show separately.
What Is Show Mode
Show Mode was released in 2018 for the purpose of updating software for free which works like an Echo Show. it is controlled by Alexa software thus you can give your voice command, such as play content, control smart home devices, etc. Amazon also launched a special feature which is known as Show Mode Charging Dock, and it is used to keep your Fire Tablet while utilizing the show mode feature. But it is not necessary to use it in the future.
Let Us Get To Know Which Fire Tablets Are Compatible With The Show Mode Feature
• Fire HD 8 (7th Generation Tablets, with its software version is 5.6.0.or later)
• Fire HD 10 (7th Generation Tablets, with its software version is 18.104.22.168 or later)
• Fire HD 8 (8th Generation Tablets, with its software version is 22.214.171.124or later)
• Fire HD 10 (9th Generation Tablets, with its software version is 126.96.36.199or later)
• Fire HD 8 (10th Generation Tablets, with its software version is 188.8.131.52.or later)
• Fire HD 10 (11th Generation Tablets, with its software version is 184.108.40.206.or later)
• Fire HD 8 (12th Generation)
Let Us Get To Know Which Fire Tablets Are Not Compatible With The Show Mode Feature
• Fire 7(7th Generation) Tablets.
• Fire 7(9th Generation) Tablets.
• Fire 7(12th Generation) Tablets.
Methods To Enable Show Mode On Fire Tablet
To enable show mode on fire tablet is possible using three ways which are given below.
Method 1: Using Alexa Voice Command
• Using Alexa voice command, say, Alexa, switch to show mode, soon the interface will switch over, and you will be welcomed by show mode.
• Now, say to Alexa, Exit show mode.
Method 2: Use The Shortcut In Quick Settings
• Turn on your Fire Tablet, go to the top of the display, and swipe down two times to reveal the quick settings panel.
• Go into the list of settings, and you will find show mode, and click on it, thus show mode will work.
• In order to exit show mode, you will again double-swipe on the display and tap “Show Mode” again.
Method 3: Enable The Show Mode Charging Dock
If you have Amazon’s optional show mode charging dock for your Amazon Fire Tablet, you can enable this feature that will be switched automatically to show mode every time you keep your tablet on the dock.
• To begin with, go to the settings app on your Amazon Fire Tablet.
• And navigate to the show mode section and click on it.
• As you find the Automatic mode switching and click on it.
As soon as you have executed the above-given steps, you can keep your Fire Tablet on the dock whenever you want to use the show mode. Moreover, it will switch by default no other steps are required to perform. Now, enable show mode on fire tablet becomes easy for the Fire tablet users after reading the post. Despite going through the post, you are unable to enable show mode on Fire tablet, you can contact online experts who will assist you around the clock.