The Amazon Fire Tablet is giving an edge over its contemporary competitors due to its robust features which make it a very popular device on the market. It has a clear and big screen that is used for – having entertainment, streaming media, playing music, reading e-content, and many other fun activities. Apart from watching videos, its large display can be used to tweak and edit some of the media. As it works on Android–based operating system, therefore, it is enabled with a wide range of editing tools. The video editing tool is one of the most prominent tools. Amazon Fire tablet customer service to provide complete information about how to edit videos on the Amazon Fire Tablet.
Is It Easy To Edit Videos On The Amazon Fire Tablet
The video recording done by the Amazon Fire Tablet is not convenient even if it is enabled with a high-quality rear camera and a high-quality screen resolution. In order to get a better visual of the videos, one can edit the video recording. The Fire tablet is incorporated a large screen which is better than smart phones.
Amazon has launched its recent versions like Fire Tablet 7 or 8 HD which is enabled with a good amount of RAM as well as its processors. So that larger video files can be loaded on it. The good thing about this device is that video editing can be done smoothly and another important aspect is its price which is lower compared to Android and Apple tablets. Despite all these features, you should not expect your Fire Tablet will be as good as a sophisticated computer in video editing.
In order to edit videos on the Amazon Fire Tablet, one has to download video editing apps from the Amazon app store on Fire Tablet. There are many options to choose from, such as VideoPad, VivaVideo, VidTrim, and many more.
Steps That Will Help You Download One Of These Apps Given Below
• Turn on your Fire Tablet and go to the home screen of your Fire Tablet.
• Click on the “Search” bar which is at the top of the screen.
• In the search bar, type any one of the above-mentioned apps or other video editing apps that you use.
• In the search results, you will find the app and tap on it.
• Thereafter, you will tap on “Get”.
• Wait until the app is downloaded.
• Soon you will find the video editing app on the screen and launch it.
How To Edit Videos On The Amazon Fire Tablet
Edit videos on the Amazon Fire Tablet using the app is very simple for its users because it is enabled with an easy interface and some features. All the video apps are having similar features and perform a similar job. One can learn how to use them easily.
In order to make your way smooth in video editing, let’s learn how to use the VivaVideo app.
• First launch the “VivaVideo app” and you will find many possible options. in case of having an older video, you will click on the “Edit” option or want to make a new video, click on the “ Capture” button.
• After clicking on the edit button, you will be on the videos screen, and there you can choose one or more videos from the storage.
• Now choose the videos that you like to edit and select “Done”. After that, you will crop a part that you do not want in that video.
• The video editing screen is having three tabs which are at the bottom of it, like theme, Music, and Edit.
• All these themes are known for their specialized work that can make your videos more interesting and entertaining.
• If you want to trim or split your videos, you can tap on the “clip edit” option. If you like to do additional edits to the loaded clips, you will click on this option to edit videos on the Amazon Fire Tablet.
Edit videos on the Amazon Fire Tablet have been an easy job for the device users after reading the post. However, if you come across any problem, you can contact online experts who will help you around the clock.