In this digital world, many people like to read e-content on online digital platforms, and Amazon Kindle is one of them which provides a wide range of books based on various genres. If you are a new user of Amazon Kindle and want to learn how to download Kindle books on multiple devices, you are at the place. Besides, reading Kindle books via the Kindle app, one can also read Kindle books on other devices. Kindle.com/support provides all the necessary information to download Kindle books on other devices which are given below.
Let us learn how to download Kindle books on other devices and unlock a digital world to read your favorite subject.
Step 1: Create An Amazon Account
To download Kindle books, the first step that needs to be executed by you is to create an Amazon account. If you have already an Amazon account, you can skip this step and move on to the next step.
1. Access to the Amazon website.
2. Tap on the “Account & Lists”
3. Soon you will find the option of “Create your Amazon Account” and click on it.
4. You will be taken to the registration form provide your name, and email address, and create your password for your account.
5. After providing your all required information, tap on the “Create Your Amazon Account” button to go ahead.
6. To verify your email address, there will be a verification email on your email address open it and follow its instructions to verify your account.
After creating an Amazon account, you will move on to the Download the Kindle app.
Step 2: Download The Kindle App
The Kindle app can be downloaded on your preferred device by following the below-given instructions.
1. To begin with, open the App Store or Google Play Store.
2. Go to the search bar type the Kindle and click on the search button.
3. As you find the Kindle app in the search results click on it.
4. Depending on your device, either click on the download or install button.
5. The process of downloading and installing will take a few minutes.
6. As the installation process is over, the Kindle app will be on the home screen of your device click on it and launch this app.
Now, you need to do one more thing which is to sign in to your Kindle app using Amazon account credentials.
Step3: Sign In To Your Amazon Kindle App
After downloading the Kindle app on your device, you must sign in to your Amazon Kindle app by following the below-given steps.
1. To begin with, open the “Kindle app” on your device, you will find the Kindle app icon on the home screen or in the app drawer.
2. Now, click on the either “Sign in” or “Sign in/ Create Account” button.
3. In the provided fields, you will type the email address or password that you have given to the Amazon account.
4. Click on the “Sing In” button to go ahead.
5. As you successfully sign in to the Kindle app, it will display the digital book library as well as previously purchased or downloaded books in it.
After signing in to the Kindle app, you will proceed to explore how to browse for Amazon Kindle books.
Step4: Browse The Kindle Books
The following steps are going to help you how to browse Kindle books.
1. Now, open the “Kindle app” on your device that must be connected to the internet.
2. You will find the search bar on the main screen of the app and search for specific authors, keywords, or book titles.
3. Or you can find the different categories and genres in the Kindle store and click on the either “Categories” or “Explore” button to reach the browsing options.
4. There are many categories, such as popular books, curated collections, bestsellers, new releases, hidden gems, and top-rated books, and you can discover them according to your preferences.
5. To get information about books, you can click on the book cover.
6. As you find your books, you can get them in two ways one can purchase them or download them if it is available.
7. Now, purchase a book, and click on “Buy Now” or “Add to Cart”. After that completes the process of purchasing books.
8. If you want to download a free book, you look for either free or get option. Thus the book will be downloaded on your devices instantly.
Now, it is time to learn how to purchase and download free Kindle books.
Step 5: How To Purchase Or Download Kindle Books Free
After deciding on your Kindle book, you can purchase or download Kindle books for free; here are the steps that will guide you.
1. Go to the book’s detail page and read its description, customer reviews, and ratings to make sure you are interested.
2. If you make up your mind to purchase books, you can click on the “Buy Now” or “Add to Cart” Button that will display the price of the book.
3. To complete the process of purchasing, select the mode of payment that is associated with your Amazon account.
4. If you are interested in download Kindle books free, find the button Free or Get and click on it.
5. After that the book will be added to the Kindle library by default. You can reach it any time.
After getting your Kindle book, your next step will be to learn how to sync your Kindle books to other devices.
Step6: Sync Your Kindle Books On Other Devices
Syncing your Kindle books on other devices is one of the best features of Kindle. Thus, you will be able to reach your Kindle books on other devices seamlessly. Here are the steps that will help you sync Kindle books on other devices.
1. Before syncing your Kindle books to other devices, you must ensure that your device is connected to the internet and signed in to the same Amazon account.
2. Now, open the “Kindle app” on another device.
3. If you have a Kindle e-reader device, the device must be enabled with a Wi-Fi or cellular connection.
4. Now, open your device and use the Kindle app, soon your book will by default sync as it is connected to the internet.
5. If you want to sync your books manually, go to the Kindle app or device and access its menu or look for the option either Sync or Sync My Kindle.
6. As soon as the sync process gets completed, your books, bookmarks notes, and reading process will be updated across the devices.
Step7: Get Your Kindle Books Offline
Accessing your Kindle books offline is one of the important features of Kindle thus one can read one’s favorite books while being offline.
1. Open the “Kindle app” on your preferred device.
2. And find the books where you have stored your downloaded books.
3. Now, click on the book that you want to read. As the book opens you can start reading without having an internet connection.
After reading the post, download Kindle books becomes easy. If you come across any problem, you can contact the online experts who are ready to help you around the clock.