When it comes to buying a new tablet, no other names strike our mind except The Amazon Fire Tablet. Seeing the requirements of the buyers, it has launched many variants, and they are enabled with different internal storage capacities: from 8GB to 64 GB. In case you opt for the Amazon Fire tablet with smaller storage that can be used very quickly. In this situation, they can delete downloaded movies, videos, TV shows, etc., thus they can create free space on their tablet. By way of going through this article or tapping on Kindle com support, one can learn how to delete videos on the Amazon Fire tablet with ease.
How To Delete Videos On The Amazon Fire Tablet
In order to create free space on your Amazon Fire Tablet, you must delete downloaded videos from the device’s gallery. Most of the time, we forget to keep internal storage capacity in mind while streaming videos which takes up storage space on your device. Before deleting your downloaded videos, you should make a list. Now, let us learn how to delete videos on the Amazon Fire tablet.
• To begin with, turn on your Amazon Fire Tablet and access “Apps”.
• After that select “Local” followed by “Gallery”.
• Now, click on the video that you like to delete and access the bottom of the screen, or find the “Delete” button.
The above-given steps must be repeated to delete videos on the amazon fire tablet that has turned redundant for you. If you do not want to delete videos, you need the extra storage space, or you can upload videos to your PC. Just connect the computer to the Fire Tablet using the USB cable, and create a folder for the videos. Once you keep them backed up, you can go back and delete them from your device.
How To Delete Downloaded Movies And TV Shows
If you have downloaded so many fun movies and TV Shows on your Fire Tablet, your Fire Tablet may not behave like a new tablet due to its internal storage. Under this circumstance, you must delete videos on the amazon fire tablet to make free space on your device. The deletion of movies and TV Shows on Fire Tablet is very easy for its owners.
Here are the dedicated steps that will help you delete videos on the amazon fire tablet.
• Turn on your Fire Tablet, and access its homepage, or click on “Video”.
• After that click on “Library” which is located on the top right corner.
• Soon after click on “Device” and press and hold on to the video that you want to delete.
• In case you have a desire to delete the TV Shows, you will go through the list of the episodes and select an episode you want to delete.
• Finally, click on the “Delete Download” option.
By way of executing the above-given steps, one can create free space on the Amazon Fire tablet with ease. Take note that the low storage issue of the tablet is not always because of videos and movies taking up the space; therefore, you must consider other factors as well. Hopefully, after going through the post, you will be able to delete videos on the Amazon Fire tablet with ease. If you need more information about it, you can go to the online experts who are available around the clock to assist you, thus you will be able to resolve this issue with ease.