Deleting an Amazon account permanently requires a very simple process, but one must understand its consequence before making up your mind to delete Amazon account permanently. Taking all the consequences into consideration, the post comes with complete information that will guide you on how to delete Amazon account permanently but you can also visit an authentic site for kindle help. As soon as you delete your Amazon account, you will be unable to access all the benefits of Amazon, such as prime membership, kindle unlimited, audible, Prime Video and recommendations, etc. Apart from all these associated benefits, you will be debarred from accessing wish lists, reviews, and your orders.
Before moving the deleting process of the Amazon account, one thing must be ensured the deletion process is irreversible. If you have made up your mind to delete Amazon account permanently, you must follow the below-given steps.
Steps To Delete Amazon Account Permanently
Step-by-step a guide is given to help you delete your Amazon Account Permanently.
• To begin with, go to the Amazon website, and then you will sign in to your account.
• Soon, you will have a list of the options, but click on the “Accounts & Lists” drop-down menu list and select “your account”.
• After selecting your account page, you will scroll down to the “Account settings” and then click on “Close your Account Link.”
• The close your account page is having a list of options if want to know the reason to delete Amazon account permanently. Select the reason that can be described by you in the best manner.
• One more time click on the “Close your Account “button to give your confirmation.
• After that, you will need to enter your password and click on confirm button.
• Soon, Amazon will ask you to cancel your active subscriptions or memberships, such as kindle unlimited or Amazon prime. Make sure you must cancel them before deciding to close your account.
• As you cancel any active subscriptions, Amazon will ask you to give your confirmation by clicking on “Close your account”.
• Soon, you will find a message that your Amazon account has been successfully closed.
The steps which are provided above must be performed when you are sure to delete your Amazon account permanently, and it cannot be undone. It means you will be not only unable to access your account in the future but also will lose all your digital purchases on kindle like books or movies from Amazon prime. In case of having desire to use an Amazon account in the future, you will have to create a new account.
Why Do You Want To Delete Your Amazon Account Permanently
Amazon is one of the most prominent online platforms in the world which is used by millions of people every day for shopping and other services across the world. But it has some flaws and controversies. In case of encountering any issues which are not resolved by Amazon can force its users to delete Amazon account permanently. Here are a few of the reasons to delete your Amazon account permanently.
• In this digital world, there are many other options are available that come with better options and give a good value for money. By doing so, you can support small businesses as well.
• Amazon comes with many sales in a year which motivate to do shopping. It can be also a reason that can reduce online purchases.
• The data collection policy of Amazon which seems to breach the privacy of the people can be one of the main reasons to delete Amazon account permanently.
Deleting an Amazon account permanently has been an easy way after reading the post as it has covered all the steps nicely. However, if you come across any problem, you can contact the online experts around the clock.