The Amazon kindle fire is unarguably one of the best products on the market which is enabled with amazing features. The most important feature of the kindle fire is its keyboard which is used virtually to write search and enter commands. The default keyboard of kindle fire is very bare-bones and is incorporated with limited customization options. It is also slow and unresponsive as compared to other keyboards. In this situation, one has to look for alternative keyboard options to make the best of the kindle fire. The post will teach you how to change amazon kindle fire keyboard with ease apart from this you can also get any relevant details by clicking on amazon fire tablet customer service.
In order to download the virtual keyboard to change amazon kindle fire keyboard, there are some prerequisites that need to be followed on your device to install the virtual keyboard which is given below.
Download ES File Explorer
You cannot install any custom keyboards without installing the ES File Explorer app. The best thing about this app is that it is found on the Amazon apps store, and from there it can be installed for free. With the help of the app, one can go through all the files which are available on your kindle fire. Otherwise, you cannot find files that you need to change amazon kindle fire keyboard.
Allow Unknown Sources
In the case of installing third-party apps to change amazon kindle fire keyboard, you just need to get permission to download the third-party app on your device because Amazon does not entertain third-party apps due to the security lapse, and it is only possible via performing a jailbreak.
Here are steps to allow apps from unknown sources.
• Go to the kindle fire home screen and swipe the drop menu.
• Now, press “settings”.
• Scroll down until finding the personal field.
• After that, press “security”
• Move to the unknown source under advanced for apps, and click on it.
• You will receive a warning message, press “OK”.
• Now, you will restart your kindle fire.
Choose The Keyboard App
If you are a netizen, you can plethora of keyboard apps. For the purpose of saving you time, here are a few of the most prominent virtual keyboard apps that will help you a lot.
• And many more.
Download The APK
By way of visiting the virtual keyboard, one has to go to the website of third-party apps. On the internet, there are many websites from where you can download third-party apps to change amazon kindle fire keyboard, but the best way is given below.
• Go to the search engine and type the name of the keyboard app.
• At first, you will download the latest version of the application.
• After downloading the app, you will open ES File Explorer to find the downloaded app.
• On the top left of the screen, you will find the three lines icon and click on it.
• Select “download”
• Finally, install the app to change amazon kindle fire keyboard.
Enable The Custom Keyboard
As you install the APK file, you just follow the provided instructions that will help you enable the keyboard. During the next step, one has to go to the keyboard language settings, and then select the “name of the custom keyboard” from the active keyboard languages tab.
Go Back To The Default Kindle Fire Keyboard
In case of not happy with the newly installed keyboard, you can get back to the default kindle fire keyboard with ease by executing the below-given steps.
• To begin with, go to settings.
• The next step is to open “Language & Keyboard”.
• Now, press “Keyboard Language”
• You will be asked to uncheck the recently added keyboard thus; you will go back to the default keyboard.
By way of going through the post, one can change amazon kindle fire keyboard with ease. However, if you come across any problem, you can contact the online experts who are available around the clock.